Saturday, March 10, 2007

Don't Worry About Me...I'm FINE!!!

So, obviously, I was in a shitty, depressed mood, last night, when I wrote what I wrote. The Question, however, is this: Do I regret writing it?

Well, yes and no.

Truth be told, I did feel a twinge of guilt for inflicting such a heaping helping of Hal-style drama upon everyone and, at one point, this afternoon, I actually considered pulling it. Then a thought crossed my mind: Why should I? If I can't write what I'm feeling and if I don't keep things real and in-the-moment, what's the point? Pulling that blog entry would be going against the one thing I've been saying all along: This blog is for me. Besides, I felt a lot better after I wrote it. It was like giving myself a stiff boot in the ass; a wake-up call, if you will.

At the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if a few people, even after this blog entry, didn't put me on a Suicide Watch list.

Puh-LEASE!!

Did you NOT see the title of my blog?? There's a reason why it's called what it's called!! Yeah, I'm gonna have days where I want to write a long diatribe about crawling under a rock and why, exactly, Life Sucks. At the same time, if you read the previous blog entry, you'd see that I actually had a really great day, the previous day, and I was actually very positive about the way life is going.

Ups 'n' downs, people! Ups 'n' downs!

*****

On a sidenote: I would like to make a quick little apology to my father. If you are reading this, pops, I love you and I know you were trying to make me feel better when you said that I had "a way about me." I was being oversensitive (hmmm...shocker!!) and I took it the wrong way. Look, it's important for everyone to know that while what I write in this blog is for me, the last thing I want to do is create a sounding board to single people out and/or hurt their feelings. That's not who I am and it's not what I'm about.

So, there THAT is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to vote for Sanjaya Malakar--your next American Idol!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Manjina Malakar!!! Woo-hoo!