Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Neurotica Unleashed!!!

I could be that guy. The guy who just doesn't dignify something so full of bile and acid as the comment that was posted to my last blog ("Save Me") and lets it go.

But I am not that guy.

Listen, Mr. Anonymous or whoever you are (and we'll get to that in a minute), if ya don't like what I have to say in my blog, here's a friendly tip: DON'T READ THE FUCKING THING, DUMB SHIT!!!!! I mean, for chrissakes almighty, I'm not twisting your arm!! If my "self-indulgent drivel" really offends you that much, then click out of it and do something else to occupy your time. I mean, it's that simple!!

Granted, you have every right to post your opinion, sir (or madame…who knows?), but at the very least, if you're gonna be a dick, be a dick with some constructive criticism to offer!!! Yeah, I get it, save myself! Very deep! But ya know what? If you actually read my blog, you'd realize that I have been working hard to improve myself.

But ya know what? I won't lie…I still have my issues, my fears, my problems. So, yeah, I write about them. And okay, do my words sometimes make me come across as some small, pathetic, insecure man? Maybe! Sure! I gotcha!! But that's a price I'm willing to pay. It makes me feel better after I write what I write. And it makes me want to work even harder than before to become the better man that I know I can be.

Everyone has their methods of working through the shit in their life, whether it be heartbreak or just trying to find your way. Like me, some people write. Others marinate and simmer in their own depressed juices, thinking that doing nothing will solve things. There are also those who run away from their own issues, with the idea that traveling to the ends of the earth will give them some answer, some solution.

You want revelations?! What the fuck, man?! Every day there's something new!! If it's not one thing, it's another, right?! When it rains, it pours!! Rome wasn't built in a day! And I am fucking trying!!

"Save yourself?!?!" Fuck yourself, dude!!

As for hiding behind "Anonymous?" You're pathetic. And the thing is, I'm pretty sure that I know who you are. I won't come right out and name names, though, because frankly, I'm not 100% sure and I don't like making blind accusations. But I am sure about this. From now on, if you've got something you want to say to me, if you want to write any further personal attacks against me, even going so far as to make physical threats, then you grow some fucking balls, own up to your inflammatory words and you sign your goddamn name!!

Hey, I feel better already!!