Monday, May 14, 2007

Go or Go Ahead...And Just Buyyyy Me

Those of you reading this who have any appreciation for music whatsoever undoubtedly know that tomorrow is a special day indeed. For those who don't and want to discover the most amazing contemporary musical talent out there, Rufus Wainright's latest, Release the Stars, will be hitting store shelves tomorrow (5/15/07).

Go. Buy. Thank me later.

With that being said, I will be writing a full-length (read: long-winded) review of the new disc. As for those of you reading this who are already rabid Rufus fans, I implore you to write a review and/or post a comment to the entry, telling me what you think of the disc or just what you think of Rufus and his stuff in general.

Y'all know who you are.

Remember...my phone's on viiiiibrate for youuuuuu.

Yes, I appreciate the fact that those of you who have no idea what the significance of the above "vibrate" comment is, now officially consider me to be a ginormous cock-n-balls.

No comments: