Sunday, April 15, 2007

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Da!!

I'm going to be brief, tonight--er--this morning, but I want to touch base.

Without going into too much detail for right now, in the last few days, I've begun e-mailing back and forth with this really sweet gal who--believe it or not--actually lives in The Big "O!!" Go me, right?!?!

Truth be told, I thought it was going to be a long time before I met someone nice again. Then again, good or bad, this year has already been full of surprises.

Anyway, it's late, I'm tired and I really don't want to say more for fear of jinxing anything.
I will say this, though. It looks like my mopey, mournful period of darkness is slowly but surely coming to an end.

Day by day, people. Day by day.

Luckily for me, somewhere in the world, a sun is rising and a new day is beginning.

No comments: