Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back In Business!!

I'm absolutely elated to announce that after a very lonnnnnng break (three years!!), I'm back in the newspaper biz again!! As of Saturday, I've been hired on as a freelance writer for a super awesome weekly alternative news rag called The Omaha Weekly Reader!!!!

It's a weekly gig where I will write about upcoming local events ("Eight Days") Plus, I've been told that I can pitch story ideas as they come to me, not to mention that I will also be considered for writing pieces for the paper's food page ("Dish") as well as on the music page.

So, yeah! Yay! Finally! A step in the right direction!!

I honestly couldn't be more pleased, thank you very much! I'm super happy!!

Hey, I guess it had to happen sooner or later, right?

* WOOT!!!! *

No comments: