Saturday, June 7, 2008

Royalwood Blues

Look, I'm not a racist person. I'm not.

I know, I know...people who say things like "I'm not racist, but..." usually are the most prejudice of all. But seriously, I have no bone to pick with African Americans or anyone of any race, creed, nationality or religion. Two of my best friends in the world are black.

However, the black family below me seriously needs to drink a nice, steaming cup of SHUT THE EVER LOVING FUCK UP!!!!! Seriously!! No one wants to hear your loud-ass, profanity-laced, n-bomb dropping (there are small children in this building!! HELLOOOO?!?!?!) screaming and drama!!!!

Goddamn it!!!!

Oh, and if you're gonna get into a Jerry Springer-esque fight? Try and keep it limited to one floor only, please!! None of this running upstairs and downstairs bullshit!! This ain't no Agatha Christie novel!!!

It was a peaceful apartment complex, for Chrissakes, yo!!!!

Well, except for the meth heads upstairs. But at least they know how to have a good time without causin' a ruckus!!!

No comments: