Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Year of Life (Or Lack Thereof)

Putting aside the whole let's not think about anniversaries thing for a minute, I just want to put it out there that yesterday marked a year since I started this blog.

On March 1, 2007, it was freezing cold outside and we received at least a foot of snow. Sorta fit my mood and emotional state at the time.

I find it fitting that today, one year since the storm, the temperature rose up into the high 50's.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has stuck it out with my ramblings and rants and ups and downs. I'm really hoping there will be more of the former, this year, than the latter or, at the very least, a more even balance of both.

I know I haven't been writing quite as frequently as I used to (one to two entries a week versus four to five), but I guess if it's any consolation, I'm trying to be a little more honest about who I am and what I'm about than I previously had been.

This here blog is my baby. And as its proud, protective papa, I only have one thing to say...

Happy First Birthday Neurotica!!

No comments: