Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Oh, "Baby!!"

This is just gonna be a quick one.

If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check out Ben Affleck's confident, sterling directorial debut, "Gone Baby Gone." Watch it once, twice and three times and I guarantee that you still won't have an easy answer in terms of what you would do if presented with the pickle of a scenario the main protagonist, Patrick Kenzie (played by the terrific, if only slightly miscast, Casey Affleck--Ben's younger, very talented sibling) is given.

It's a wonderful, dark, gritty and ultimately devastating film about lost children, dead ends and the horrific choices even the best-intentioned people have to make along the way.

So, do me a favor: Rent it and post a comment. I mean it. Whoever sees it, I want to know what you would have done in the end. I already know my answer, but let's hear yours....

No comments: