Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Top 10 in 2007 Cinema

For those curious, here is a special added bonus. That's right! My Top Ten Favorite Movies of 2007.

Drumroll, please...

  1. Zodiac
  2. Juno
  3. No Country for Old Men
  4. Superbad
  5. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  6. Knocked Up
  7. Stardust
  8. Once
  9. Across the Universe
  10. Michael Clayton
****

So, okay. I still haven't seen "There Will Be Blood" from Paul Thomas Anderson, one of my all-time favorite directors (um, "Magnolia," anyone?!?!), or Sean Penn's "Into the Wild," so I may have to make some adjustments to The List in the coming weeks, but for now, it's pretty damn solid.

This was a fine year for cinema, if I must say.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's funny I heard nothing but bad about Zodiac and Knocked Up wasn't as funny as everyone pretends. The rest of your list is okay.... except the ones I don't know about because I didn't see. :)

Courtney said...

It's okay. You're allowed to like crappy movies.... or was Running with Scissors on someone elses shelf? Oh snap! :P