Friday, June 29, 2007

Say "Awwww"

I just want to extend warm wishes and congratulation to my parental units, Mark and Lisa, on the celebration of their 32 years of marriage today.

Love 'em or hate 'em for this very reason, but if not for this crazy couple, I probably wouldn't be here right now (and y'all wouldn't be reading this here grossly entertaining sometimes-train wreck of a blog!).

I hope, one day, to be fortunate enough to have what they have: A passionate, romance-filled, everlasting, healthy marriage. They are truly blessed. And so am I for having parents as kind, generous, loving and all-wonderful as themselves. :O)

Congratulations, mom and dad!! I love and adore you both with all of my heart!!

Mazel Tov!!!!

1 comment:

Pnina said...

Hear!Hear!
"A Blessing on[their]
head(s)...MAZAL TOV...MAZAL TOV!"
love,




paula