Saturday, September 8, 2007

In the Land of Overcompensation

I know this really doesn't have anything to do with anything, but I just thought it was funny. As a friend of mine might say, suffer.

Some dude, on the way home from synagogue, was driving a beautiful, fire-engine red convertible with the following license plate:

"I Do OK."

Jesus H!!! And I thought that I was insecure!!! The guy may as well have a suction cup sign on his window that reads "Small Penis On Board."

Now, I don't know about you, dear readers, but if I were him, I would keep the top on at all fucking times.

Just sayin'...

2 comments:

Pnina said...

SO...why does that plate bother you...why do believe it rendres insecurity to the owner? And why does the size of anyone's willy come into it at all?
love,
paula

Pnina said...

AND...maybe he worked like a dog for 3 years in order to afford it.